Sesame Place® Tickets
Cleaning and safety practices
- Over 25 Sesame Street®-themed rides, shows & attractions
- Dry rides include rollercoasters & play zones for all ages
- Wet rides include Big Bird's Rambling River & water slides
- Live music shows like Elmo Rocks! & Let's Play Together!
- Neighborhood Birthday Party Parade™
1-Day, Fall Ticket
Valid for one (1) visit on any regularly scheduled park operating day from September 11, 2021 through November 14, 2021. Children 23 months & younger are free and do not require an admission ticket.
2-Day, Any-Day Ticket with 2nd Visit Free Plus 1 Meal
Visit on any two operating days throughout the 2021 season. Children 23 months & younger are free and do not require an admission ticket. Reservations are required prior to park visit. Meal is valid for one entrée and a drink at Elmo's Eatery, Cookie’s Café, Abby's Garden Grille, Grover’s Island Grille, Captain Ernie’s Bistro and Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
What you can expect
Sesame Place®, the only theme park in the U.S. based entirely on the award-winning show, Sesame Street®, is continuing its 40th birthday celebration in 2021, and we want you to be a part of the celebration all season long! Sesame Place is the first theme park in the world to become Certified Autism Center as distinguished by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City, the park has over 25 attractions, three live shows, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends. Before little kids become big kids, go before they grow® to the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street®.
Visitors of all ages can enjoy the gentle thrills of Grover’s Vapor Trail rollercoaster, and no matter your age, feel dwarfed in Twiddlebug Land—the rides and attractions here are all over-sized, from the Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave pool formed by Ernie’s garden hose to a watch, spoon, and bucket of sand that make up 3 giant slides.
Head to Sesame Island for a lazy float down Big Bird’s Rambling River, and splash and clamber through the Count’s multi-level Splash Castle. Zip down the slides at Sesame Streak, ride Blast Off to travel to Planet Elmo, and check out all the attractions and play zones in the brand new Cookie's Monster Land.
Sesame Place is committed to the health and safety of our guests and ambassadors. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, government leaders, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
4.4 average out of 5 rating of 27 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app