Full-Day Saona Island Tour with Open Bar & Lunch
Cleaning and safety practices
- Full day on the pristine surroundings of a tropical island
- Snorkeling amid fields of starfish in crystal-clear waters
- Chance to go swimming in a natural ocean pool
- Enjoying a Caribbean lunch buffet with local drinks
- Listening to the ocean waves as you rest in a chaise lounge
Tour from Punta Cana hotels
In Bayahibe, an authentic Caribbean fishing village, you will board a sailing catamaran to visit the most famous island in the Dominican Republic, surrounded by crystal clear waters and a white sand beach: Saona Island. On the island, you will have the opportunity to swim, enjoy free time to dance merengue, play volleyball or just relax. Then you can enjoy a varied buffet.
Upon returning, our speedboat stops at the natural pool: a place located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea with its crystal clear and shallow waters, a true image of paradise on earth. In this place, you can cool off while enjoying the benefits of the bar in a picturesque setting and take a photo with a starfish. After this free time, you will return to Bayahibe while enjoying a good atmosphere with music and dancing. An unforgettable day.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriers.
- Hotel pickup is available from Punta Cana hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
Venture just a few miles of the coast of La Romana to spend a day on the tropical island of Saona. Relax on the beach while sipping a cocktail, roam through the idyllic nature preserve, and step into the warm waters to snorkel and swim.
Set sail across the Caribbean waters for the short journey to Saona Island. Stop at a natural ocean pool for a quick swim along the way, and then enjoy a lunch buffet on the island complete with a selection of local drinks and beer.
After lunch, explore the protected nature preserve, known for its deserted island feel, or find a spot near the water to relax on a chaise lounge. Natural sandbars just offshore create the perfect environment to explore the waist-deep ocean waters, and you can grab a snorkel and mask to check out the fields of starfish common in the region.
At the end of your time on the island, board your catamaran for the return trip to the mainland, where a waiting bus takes you back to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
3.9 average out of 5 rating of 17 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app