Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
Cleaning and safety practices
- Discover the First Cathedral of the Americas
- Admire landmarks as the National Pantheon
- Enjoy a delicious Dominican lunch
- Take a break from the heat while you watch a 4D movie
- Immerse yourself in our culture and heritage
Tour from Punta Cana
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Persons that suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take part in this tour
- Customers who are pregnant cannot take part in this tour.
- Pickup is available from most hotels and accommodations in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Uvero Alto, Macao, Cabeza de Toro and El Cortecito.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
What you can expect
Get ready to board a comfortable air-conditioned bus and immerse yourself in our culture and heritage. Come with us and discover the first city of the new world. Our expert tourist guide will take you to the First City of the Americas, learning the diverse history of this modern-day metropolitan city.
Stroll around the Colonial zone and observe monuments and museums. Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas, known as the Catedral Metropolitana Santa María de la Encarnación, the birthplace of a fervent Catholic faith. Stroll down Las Damas Street, the oldest back street not only in the Dominican Republic, in all of the Americas where you can see the largest amount of monuments. Pass by the Museo de la Casas Reales, formerly the Governmental Palace. A walk across the Alcázar de Colón will transport you back to the era of the first Spanish conquistadors.
Stoll along the pedestrian street known as Atarazanas, the first commercial street in the Americas. Take a break from the heat while you watch a movie about one famous pirate in the 4D cinema. On the boardwalk of Santo Domingo you will appreciate the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and some modern buildings such as the Fine Arts Palace, National Theatre, Presidential Palace, and more. Enjoy lunch an authentic Dominican restaurant.
Important: Due Covid, most museums are closed, we will do a panoramic visit to this ones
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
4.0 average out of 5 rating of 16 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app