Cleaning and safety practices
Visit two of Utah's most popular National Parks in one day!
Ample time to explore Bryce Canyon National Park.
Photo stops in Zion National Park and Checkerboard Mesa.
Travel w/luxury tour vehicle and experienced tour guide
Enjoy beautiful Red Rocks, Canyon Walls, Spires and Hoodoos
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to both Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.
Photo stop for views of Checkerboard Mesa.
Round-trip transportation for select hotels via industry standard exceeding vehicle.
Granola bar, bottled water, and box lunch.
Tour related fees and taxes.
Optional upgrade to multi-day excursion for a customizable experience.
Gratuities (but greatly appreciated)
Any personal expenses
Know Before You Book
Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
Children under 2 years old, not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour.
Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond our control; such as bad weather, road construction, etc.
What you can expect
Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks combined into an unforgettable day! Two of the most visually stunning places on earth.
- Travel from Las Vegas on a luxurious coach for your day's adventure
- Drive through the dramatic Virgin River Gorge in Arizona
- Stop at the Zion National Park Visitor Center in Zion Valley
- Ascend the scenic Zion drive and through the historic tunnel to Checkerboard Mesa
- Continue to Bryce Canyon National Park to experience the incredible hoodoos and formations
- Walk along the rim for amazing views of Bryce Canyon, and walk down among the red rocks
- Deli box lunch include, as well as bottled water and granola bar in the morning
- Enjoy a memorable day including two of the most beautiful National Parks in the world
Experience the striking sandstone cliffs that tower above the valley floor of Zion National Park. Your journey will allow you to see highlights of Zion including a stop at the visitor center, ascent up the mountain pass and through the mile-long tunnel, with a stop at Checkerboard Mesa before continuing on to Bryce Canyon National Park. This scenic drive will delight you as you get closer to the incredible natural amphitheater of Bryce Canyon. Walk the rim in Bryce Canyon and enjoy stunning views of the unique hoodoos and landscape. Enjoy a hike down into the canyon to experience views from the bottom, looking up through the hoodoos to the sky! Deli sandwich box lunch is included, as well as bottled water and granola bar in the moring.
When you return, you will once again pass through the stunning scenery of Zion on your way back to Las Vegas.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
4.7 average out of 5 rating of 23 reviews
Sort reviews by
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app