Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Winner
Planning a vacation in Winner? Bring along your cat or dog! Known for its churches and monuments, this quaint city features natural beauty.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Winner
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Winner, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and pool!
- Knights Inn Winner
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
- Super 8 by Wyndham Winner SD
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Winner with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Winner? There are plenty of things to do and a couple to note are Winner Country Club and Winner City Pool. Another place you might want to go to is Tripp County Veteran’s Memorial.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Winner
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 54°F daytime, 14°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 14°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall