Gorgeous corner unit (201) in newer building. Hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops. Large bedroom with modern elevator in building. 20 mins NJ Transit bus ride to NYC. 3 blocks away to NJ light rail (Bergenline Avenue Station) connecting to the ferry/path train to NYC. Additional municipal paid parking across the street. Wonderful and cozy setting for a nice getaway for 2.
As a reminder, the house rules are as follows:
1. There is absolutely no shoes on in the house. I am very strict about this.
2. The wifi user name and password will be provided and displayed in the house.
3. There is no shampoo, conditioner, or soap provided. Please bring your own. The same goes for towels. It is recommended for these to be brought by the guest.
4. Garbage must be taken out by the guest. It will be your responsibility.
5. There is no use of the washer and dryer or the dishwasher at all.
6. There is should be minimal use of the oven or stove as well either. The microwave can be used.
7. Please clean up after yourself and tidy and straighten up.
8. Never turn the lock switch behind the door when leaving the apartment. The only key you should be using is the smaller key and only locking the top lock, never touch the bottom lock.
- No parties or visitors allowed.