Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Vermillion
Looking to book a trip to Vermillion? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Vermillion ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its cafés, this family-friendly city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Vermillion
- Prairie Inn
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Best Western Vermillion Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its comfortable guestrooms and high-quality beds!
Visiting Vermillion with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Vermillion? Enjoy the great outdoors at Barstow Park, Spirit Mound, and Clay County Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are National Music Museum and University of South Dakota.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Vermillion
When traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 54°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 71°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall