Trip deals to United States of America for 2021
Top United States of America vacation deals
Ready for a vacation filled with adventure? Or would you rather relax on a beach, drink in hand? Maybe you want to make new family memories. With vacation packages in the USA, you book your hotel and flight together, and leave the stress of planning behind.
Most popular vacation destinations in the USA
- Las Vegas is more than casinos and showgirls. From pool parties to hikes, just about anyone can find something they love about the USA’s entertainment capital.
- If New York isn’t on your vacation bucket list, it should be. Hit the museums, tour the historic sites, and see world-class shows. What’s not to love?
- New Orleans attracts visitors of all types with its laid-back style. When you’re cruising the Mississippi River or eating beignets at a sidewalk café, the rest of the USA is a world away.
Vacation packages in the USA for families
- Orlando vacation packages: From Disneyworld to Universal Studios, the attractions of Orlando are no secret, and the resorts here were made for families. Whether you’re in search of budget options, five-star luxury, or anything in between, you’ll find it here.
- San Diego vacation packages: With its famous zoo, great museums, amusement parks, and expansive beaches, San Diego is the definition of “something for everyone.” Did we mention the endless sunshine?
- Myrtle Beach vacation packages: Seaside family getaways don’t get more classic than Myrtle Beach. Stroll the boardwalk, ride the Ferris wheel, play in the arcades, and eat lots of cotton candy.
USA beach vacation spots
- Miami: For a sizzling getaway, look no further than Miami—and we don’t just mean the beaches. From the nightclubs to the food, Miami keeps it hot.
- Hawaii: With miles of colorful beaches on Maui and the gorgeous landscapes of Kauai, the appeal of Hawaii is undeniable. Any beach lover worth their salt has to vacation here at least once.
- Key West: Get away from the crowds in Key West. This easy-going town is more about bike rides, beach bars, and offbeat fun than commercialized tourist attractions—and that’s why it’s so perfect.