Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Trenton
Planning for your trip to Trenton? Bring your cat or dog with you! You'll find 8 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Trenton ready to welcome you. This city, known for its theme park, is also a good location for adventure tours.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Trenton
- Quality Inn McGuire AFB - Fort Dix near Bordentown
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its walkability and proximity to shopping!
- Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
Visiting Trenton with Your Pet
Want to get out and about in Trenton? Enjoy the great outdoors at Waterfront Park, Sayen Park Botanical Garden (Sayen House and Gardens), and Mercer County Park. Other places like Old Barracks Museum and Trenton War Memorial Theater might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Trenton
When traveling with a pet, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 84°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall