Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Tempe
If you're planning a trip to Tempe, bring your pet along! There are 13 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Tempe ready to welcome you. This city, known for its lakeside, is also a good location for baseball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Tempe
- Motel 6 Tempe, AZ - Scottsdale South
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Motel 6 Tempe, AZ - Phoenix - Priest Dr
Pets stay free
See why guests like its convenient parking and location!
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Tempe
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its bar and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Tempe with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Tempe? Enjoy the great outdoors at Tempe Beach Park, North Shore Volleyball Courts, and Arboretum at Arizona State University. Other places like Mill Avenue District and Arizona State University Museum of Anthropology might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Tempe
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 81°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 107°F daytime, 56°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 107°F daytime, 71°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 94°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall