Fully fenced in, you'll have access to a lush and tropical backyard, fire pit, charcoal grill or lounge under the mango tree on the brick patio. Inside you'll find 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, 2 fully equipped kitchens, two smart TV's, and blazing fast internet. We have all you need for a comfortable stay for vacation or business travel right in the middle of the city with quick access to everything.
- Bring your pets! *w/ fee & deposit
- Photo/video permits available *fees vary, ask your Host!
We would love to host you in our home! Please send us a message with any questions you may have!
Eclectic, yet thoughtful, design accentuates the old-school charm and character of this 1,300 square foot 1930's Craftsman Bungalow.
Lush tropical landscaping and a 6.5' tall privacy fence will leave you feeling very secluded despite being in the heart of the city.
This space is ideal for 8 people but can accommodate up to 12 on our two sleeper sofas.
24-hour access, no restriction or curfews, guests receive a personalized PIN code for door access just after booking, which activates from arrival until departure dates. Please check your email attached to your Airbnb account!
We are in Historic Ybor City, we love the homegrown architecture, tropical landscaping and smells of coffee roasting and freshly baked Cuban bread. All of our adjacent neighbors are friendly, quiet and elderly. Our neighborhood is an emerging historic urban area, my wife and I have always felt very safe here but some people might not if they haven't lived in a tight urban environment before. You can expect to see a relatively large homeless population as well as some homes in disrepair. If you have any questions or concerns about our neighborhood feel free to ask us any questions before or after booking.
We love how close in proximity our home is to lots of amazing micro-breweries, bars, restaurants and coffee shops. We are also close to many theaters, event spaces, theme parks, beaches, malls and universities.
-Uber or Lyft typically arrives for pickups within 3 to 5 minutes. It is roughly a $5 ride to anywhere in Ybor, Channelside, Downtown Tampa and Seminole Heights.
-1 mile walk or drive to Centro Ybor
-10 minute drive to Amalie Arena, Convention Center or Raymond James Stadium
-10 minute drive to Lowry Park Zoo and Florida Aquarium
-15 minute drive to USF or International Mall
-10 minute drive to UT
-15 minute drive to Busch Gardens/Adventure Island
-1 hour 10 mins to Downtown Disney
-1 hour 30 mins to Downtown Orlando
$12 Uber or 13 minute drive to Tampa International Airport. You can be on 275 in about 2 minutes.
Downtown Saint Petersburg, The Dali Museum and a ton of beaches are a 25-45 minute drive (or you can take the Ferry across Tampa Bay to downtown Saint Pete).
Other Things to Note:
*Before booking we want you to understand that our home is not in a pristine suburban neighborhood. This is a multi-cultural predominantly lower middle class neighborhood. There are multiple homeless shelters, soup kitchens and halfway houses in our neighborhood and consequently a large homeless population. That being said, we have hosted thousands of guests in this neighborhood as well as lived here for 5 years and never had even a minor safety issue. If you are the type of person who is made uncomfortable by homeless people or the site of a boarded up house then this is not the neighborhood for you.
Please remember that you will be staying in an apartment that is a 100% smoke-free home, including any outdoor areas. Please be courteous of our space and our neighbors with the same respect you would show your own!
- We can try our best but can only guarantee 4:00 PM. If you reach out to us on the day of arrival, we can see what the status of the home is in and once approved by our Inspectors, grant an earlier check-in!
- If allowed, there's a $15/per pet/per night fee. We treat pets like an extra Guest!
- No weight or breed restrictions we just ask that they are well behaved. We know how hard it is to travel with pets so we try to be as accommodating as possible to you and your furry family members!
- We ask that you crate them whenever you are away.
- Our listings are outfitted with "Nest" cameras that overlook the listing's exterior only. There may also be "Noiseaware" or "Minut" sound level measuring devices in select properties that will automatically alert management in the event of loud music after quiet hours. Neither of these devices allow us to see, hear, or record anything inside of our listings. It is important to note that your privacy is extremely important to us and that you ARE NOT being actively monitored.
- Reservations may require further guest verification to prevent credit card fraud for both you and the host! Your booking platform does not share your personal information with your Host. Because of this, we do require the responsible party who is physically staying in the home to provide a valid photo ID after booking is confirmed. Your personal identification is not stored and is protected from distribution or use for any other purpose than identification, in accordance with Federal information security guidelines.
- Video and Photo Permits available upon request with a fee and some basic ground rules. Ask your Host!
ADDITIONAL HOUSE RULES
If you’re coming to Tampa to party, you’ve picked a great city to do so! Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will, unfortunately, result in you being asked to leave. We've created this listing to bring people together, we want you to enjoy our space for the entire length of your visit.
Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke in designated outdoor areas. Please be courteous and dispose of cigarette waste accordingly and not in the yard or plants.
Check-in is anytime after 4 PM, and check-out is no later than 10 AM. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? That can sometimes be arranged if our schedule permits it, but please check with us first as fees may apply.
Place all trash in the designated trash receptacles only.
Please limit sound level between the hours of 10 PM and 8AM. A gentle reminder will be given for a first offense. You may be asked to leave without refund of any kind for the second.
The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the trash bin we've provided in the bathroom. Please do not flush anything other than your waste and the toilet paper that we've provided. A $250 minimum charge will be applied for any emergency plumbing service call. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
We understand that accidents happen; but we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folks and will accommodate whenever possible.
What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
Always lock all doors and windows before you leave as you will be held responsible for any missing items.
You must also acknowledge pet(s) or guests that own pets have stayed on property; therefor pet hair or dander may still be present even after cleanings.
While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put any dishes or kitchenware used into the dishwasher or sink, place any dirty towels in the tub, and take all trash to the provided receptacles. This helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
Interaction with Guests:
Guest interaction can be tailored to your needs! Our goal is to make sure your stay is unforgettable so you can always contact us via phone or email!