Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to St. Joseph
If you're considering your holiday in St. Joseph, bring your pet along! You'll find 20 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in St. Joseph ready to welcome you. This historical city is known for its museums and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in St. Joseph
- OYO Hotel Cameron
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Super 8 by Wyndham Bethany MO
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking!
Visiting St. Joseph with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in St. Joseph during your trip? Cultural attractions will entice you like Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art, Pony Express Monument, and Glore Psychiatric Museum. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Krug Park and Mount Mora Cemetery.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit St. Joseph
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be useful to know what the climate will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 61°F daytime, 17°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 17°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall