Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Springfield
If you're planning a vacation in Springfield, bring your pet along! There are 36 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Springfield ready to welcome you. This historical city is known for its university life and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Springfield
- Drury Inn & Suites Springfield IL
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
- Motel 6 Springfield, IL
Pets stay free
See why guests like its property condition and clean guestrooms!
- Wyndham Springfield City Centre
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Springfield with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Springfield while on vacation? You can explore Lincoln Home National Historic Site, Lincoln Depot, and Dana-Thomas House for a sense of the local history. Other places like Old State Capitol and Prairie Capitol Convention Center might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Springfield
When traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the weather will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 59°F daytime, 18°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall