On remote Bald Head Island, our villa is in the perfect location. In one direction it's a 2-minute stroll to the beach, and in the other direction, it is a 1-minute walk to Bald Head Island Club with access to golf, tennis, fitness center, croquet, pool, water park and slide tower, playground, volleyball, fine and casual dining. A temporary full membership including golf privileges is available with your rental for an additional fee. You can walk to the several Club restaurants, tennis, pool and water play, playground, fitness center, and even croquet! Our villa also offers the option of a Shoals Club membership with an additional fee. The Shoals Club provides direct beach access, 4 additional dining and fitness options, and pool access.
Life on the island offers the opportunity for exquisite sunrises and spectacular sunsets, all accessible from our villa. Combine the island’s natural beauty with multiple opportunities to enjoy the turtles, osprey, heron, egret, cranes, lizards, dolphins and ibis will have you in awe of the spectacular natural beauty of this magnificent place. In the evenings, from either the main or upper deck, the crystal clear, un-obscured Bald Head Island sky creates opportunities for moon and stargazing and general reflection of your day’s adventures.
Our villa boasts a variety of modern amenities, outfitted with all the necessary comforts of home and unparalleled access to the miles of pristine shoreline. After a long day in the sand and surf, splashing in or lounging by the pool, and touring the island in the two well-maintained golf carts or by bicycle, look forward to coming home to prepare dinner on the new gas grill or in the fully equipped and renovated kitchen. When you're ready to call it a day, retire to one of the 3 inviting bedrooms to rest up for tomorrow’s Bald Head Island fun!
Luxuries included at the villa:
-Newly renovated, fully stocked kitchen
-Newly renovated master and guest bathrooms
- Weber gas grill with grilling utensils for you to grill your fresh catch or the fresh meats or seafood acquired from the Maritime Market on the island.
- 2 coffee makers - a Keurig and a traditional brewer
-high thread count sheets and linens
- large, fluffy towels
-new washer and dryer
- great seating on the deck for stargazing at night or sunning during the day
- wireless high-speed internet
- bikes for all ages to explore the island
- new, efficient HVAC system
- new furniture throughout as of 2020
- outdoor shower with hot and cold water for rinsing off after a day at the beach
- large selection of DVDs
- walk to beach, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, water park
- porch swing overlooking lagoon below deck (great for reading or watching the lagoon wildlife)
- 2 four-passenger golf carts to allow flexibility for guests to enjoy different activities around the island
***Please note our Bald Head Island Club membership and Shoals Club memberships require an additional fee and are purchased directly through the clubs. Both clubs require 5 days advance notice for guest memberships to avoid additional fees. Please visit the BHI club website for more information on guest memberships: https://www.bhiclub.net/guest-membership-registration-online
Please visit the Shoals Club website for additional information on membership here: https://shoalsclub.com/web/pages/membership