Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Somerset
Wanting to plan a vacation in Somerset? Bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 35 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Somerset ready to welcome you. This city, known for its shopping, is also a good location for baseball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Somerset
- Studio 6 East Brunswick, NJ - NYC Area
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its WiFi and clean guestrooms!
- Motel 6 East Brunswick, NJ
Cats and dogs allowed
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Residence Inn by Marriott Somerset
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its breakfast and location!
Visiting Somerset with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Somerset? Staten Island Mall, Starland Ballroom, and Mall at Short Hills are some of the top places to visit. Enjoy the great outdoors at Hutcheson Memorial Forest, Colonial Park, and Buccleuch Park. Other places like Rutgers University, Busch Campus and Rutgers New Brunswick might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Somerset
When traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 56°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 72°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall