Escape to snowy mountains and fresh air when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom Solitude vacation rental condo at Solitude Mountain Resort. With accommodations for 4, this property is perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together seeking a classic mountain retreat. Enjoy ski slope views, hot tubs and heated swimming pools in the winter months, and epic hiking, mountain biking, rafting, and so much more in the summer!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Futon | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Retreat to this cozy and comfortable condo with 900 square feet of living space for you and your loved ones to enjoy. This homey residence is accented with mountain decor to create a warm, inviting atmosphere, complete with a wood-burning fireplace, and flat screen TV.
For additional sleeping accommodations, the sofa doubles as a full-size bed for 1-2 guests. Large windows feature sweeping mountain views, while allowing natural light to stream through as you watch snow lightly fall from the sky.
The chef of the group will love the newly remodeled kitchen with sleek granite countertops. Fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, the kitchen makes cooking for 4 a breeze!
When you're ready for bed, the master bedroom features a queen-sized bed that is perfect for couples or small families, with an en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo. You'll love coming home and feeling relaxed the moment you enter this condo at the end of each day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, private porch, trout stream, mountain slope views, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and much more
- Unbeatable Solitude location! Enjoy shared amenities provided by the Creekside Condominiums like ski-in, ski-out access, hot tubs, swimming pool, fitness center, game room, and theater room
- Partake in a variety of outdoor activities including skiing, snowshoeing, mountain biking, hiking, and swimming
- Village seasonal facilities: ski rental, mountain bike rental, 4 restaurants, 3 bars, and a small convenience store
- Scenic chairlift rides are available in summer for assisted hiking and mountain biking
- Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (~ 34.5 miles away)