Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Sioux Falls
If you're considering a trip to Sioux Falls, bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 7 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Sioux Falls ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its shopping, this artistic city features waterfalls and is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Sioux Falls
- Comfort Suites Sioux Falls
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its high-quality beds and quiet location!
- Quality Inn South
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its comfortable and quiet guestrooms!
- Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Centre, an IHG Hotel
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its restaurant and location!
Visiting Sioux Falls with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Sioux Falls during your stay? The city's top places to visit include Sioux Falls Arena, Denny Sanford Premier Center, and Falls Park. Enjoy the great outdoors at Sherman Park, Veterans' Memorial Park, and Sertoma Butterfly House. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Empire Mall and Sioux Falls Convention Center.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Sioux Falls
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the climate will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 51°F daytime, 7°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 84°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 67°F daytime, 7°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall