Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Sioux City
If you want to take a trip to Sioux City, bring along your pet! Choose from 5 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Sioux City ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its live music, this family-friendly city is also good for basketball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Sioux City
- Ramada by Wyndham Sioux City
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its overall value and comfy beds!
- Riverside Plaza Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and walkable location!
- Stoney Creek Hotel Sioux City
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool and location!
Visiting Sioux City with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Sioux City during your trip? Cultural attractions will entice you like Sioux City Public Museum, Orpheum Theatre, and The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center. Other places like Sioux City Art Center and Tyson Event Center might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Sioux City
When traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the weather will be like. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 55°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall