Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Simi Valley
Planning your trip to Simi Valley? Bring your pet along! Known for its library, this family-friendly city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Simi Valley
- Motel 6 Simi Valley, CA
Pets stay free
See why guests like its property condition and location!
- Extended Stay America Suites Los Angeles Simi Valley
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Simi Valley with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Simi Valley? Six Flags Magic Mountain, Castaic Lake, and Zuma Beach are some of the top places to visit. Enjoy the great outdoors at Corriganville Park, Strathearn Historical Park, and Rancho Simi. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Simi Valley Town Center and Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Simi Valley
If your pet is traveling with you, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 93°F daytime, 56°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 86°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall