Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Sapulpa
If you want to take your trip to Sapulpa, bring your pet along! This city, known for its riverfront, is also a good location for ice skating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Sapulpa
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sapulpa/Tulsa Area
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Quiet Country Get Away with big porches, swimming pool, and fishing pond.
See why guests like its pool!
Visiting Sapulpa with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Sapulpa during your stay? Some of the popular places to visit include River Spirit Casino Resort, Oklahoma Aquarium, and RiverWalk. In the area, other places to see include BOK Center and Cain's Ballroom.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Sapulpa
If your pet is traveling with you, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 67°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 94°F daytime, 56°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 78°F daytime, 28°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall