Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to San Marcos
Planning for your holiday in San Marcos? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 4 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in San Marcos ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This artistic city is known for its shopping and riverfront.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in San Marcos
- Candlewood Suites San Marcos, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- The Crystal River Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and walkable location!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Marcos Outlet Mall
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting San Marcos with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in San Marcos? Enjoy the great outdoors at San Marcos River, Ramon Lucio Park, and San Marcos City Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Texas Music Theater and Charles S. Cock House Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit San Marcos
When traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 76°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 93°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 96°F daytime, 63°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 86°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall