Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to San Juan
If you want to take a vacation in San Juan, bring fido or kitty with you! Choose from 24 pet-friendly accommodation choices in San Juan ready to welcome you. This city, known for its seaside, is also a good location for excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in San Juan
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its clean guestrooms and location!
- Numero Uno Beach House
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its restaurant and beach locale!
- Dream's Hotel Puerto Rico
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting San Juan with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in San Juan while on vacation? The city's top places to visit include Port of San Juan, Puerto Rico Convention Center, and Condado Beach. The tide is calling at Luquillo Beach, Carolina Beach, and Balneario de Carolina. Other places like Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort and El Yunque National Forest might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit San Juan
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 84°F daytime, 70°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 88°F daytime, 72°F nighttime with 19 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 76°F nighttime with 21 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 88°F daytime, 71°F nighttime with 23 inches of total rainfall