'Big Boulder', the prominent center-piece of Creekview Property, is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin located directly in the heart of Red River Gorge, KY. This newly renovated cabin features modern appliances, a gorgeous window-wall filling the space with natural light, tiled shower, modern interior/exterior decor, spacious hot tub, great views, and so much more. While Big Boulder accommodates large groups of up to 10, the enticing price point and cozy atmosphere is also perfect for small families and couples. From secluded waterfalls to fast and convenient WiFi, Big Boulder offers endless accommodations and opportunities for our guests.
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds w/Partition and Sleeper Sofa
Kick-back in a hammock on the wrap-around porch and enjoy what nature has to offer, take a soak and relax in the bubbly hot tub or toast marshmallows by the fire.
Each floor offers a living area, bedrooms and a bathroom, giving you various living, sleeping and entertainment options. SmartTVs and high-speed WiFi will meet all of your streaming needs.
You'll find everything you need to cook between the fully stocked kitchen, fire pit and propane grill. Baking lasagna, fireside s'mores and grilled pork chops are all possibilities at Big Boulder.
Forget to pack extra clothes? No worries - Big Boulder has a washer and dryer on site for your use.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, flat-screen SmartTVs, fire pit, propane grill, wrap-around porch w/ outdoor furniture, and more
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!.
- Prime Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
- Within walking distance of Soul Sister, Creeksong, Hillside Haven, Cozy Creek, Angel's View, and Dreamscape
-There is camera surveillance on a porch support, covering the hill, and on the garage, facing the intersection.
- There is also camera surveillance on the pole barn facing the roadway leading to each cabin and on the well house facing the pole barn, as well as a camera facing the front gate of Soul Sister.
- This cabin is only about 10 minutes from Red River Gorge!
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement at the link provided. (Please note you will have to copy/past link into your browser. Links cannot be clicked on this platform.): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: a car is required, and the cabin is up a small gravel hill. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.