'Hillside Haven' might be Creekview Cabin's best-kept secret. Located in the Daniel Boone National Forest, this cabin sleeps 8, and you're guaranteed to be blown away by the space, style, comfort, and amenities that lie within. Offering a hot tub, WiFi, private acreage to explore, and close proximity to public trails, it's a great fit for any family or group. Hillside Haven is located on a 150 acre privately owned property, featuring several marked trails, rock climbing crags, caves, and even a couple of waterfalls. While the Gorge can get crowded during peak seasons, these trails are exclusive to our Creekview guests. If a little seclusion is what you're hoping to get out of your Red River Gorge stay, but you don't have a vehicle appropriate for remote locations, Hillside Haven is the right place for you!
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Bed & 2 sets of twin bunk beds
Enjoy an isolated, wooded, yet completely modern escape with the added comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns that might arise during your stay.
Step into Hillside Haven, and you'll immediately see what all the fuss is about. This newly constructed cabin features a masterfully designed, central log staircase that serves as a gorgeous centerpiece. Climb the twists and turns to settle into the loft area, a large space complete with a smart TV. It's a great space for kids to hang out and have fun!
Downstairs, enjoy a second living space with another smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a handy, space saving countertop burner, and a dining area with plenty of barstools and chairs to seat everyone in your party. On this floor you'll also find the private bedroom, and full bath.
Step out either door, front or back, onto covered porches, decked out with mood-setting bistro lights. Weather can't rain on your parade, the comfortable outdoor gathering areas offer covered space for the entire family! The large back porch with hot tub overlooks the firepit and grill area. Watch the flames dance over dinner, or amidst a deep, stress-relieving soak.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker and grinder, free WiFi, private hot tub, flat-screen smart TVs with AT&T Now, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, and washer/dryer
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own firewood and charcoal for the grill. Please purchase firewood locally!
- Prime Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
- There is camera surveillance on the pole barn facing the roadway leading to each cabin and on the well house facing the pole barn.
-There is also camera surveillance at other cabins on the property: at Soul Sister facing the front gate of the property, and at Big Boulder on a porch support covering the hill and on the garage facing the road intersection.
-This cabin is about 10 minutes from Red River Gorge!
-- POLICIES --
-We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement at the link provided. (Please note you will have to copy/past link into your browser. Links cannot be clicked on this platform.): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note: 4WD encouraged, cabin is located up a steep gravel/concrete hill. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.