Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Rancho Mirage
If you're considering your holiday in Rancho Mirage, bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 3 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Rancho Mirage ready to welcome you. Known for its casinos, this relaxing city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Rancho Mirage
- The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its overall property condition and high-quality beds!
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its property condition and location!
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its pleasant rooms and proximity to shopping!
Visiting Rancho Mirage with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Rancho Mirage during your stay? Agua Caliente Casino, Palm Springs Convention Center, and Indian Wells Tennis Garden are some of the top places to visit. Enjoy the great outdoors at San Jacinto Mountains, Cancer Survivors Park, and Sunnylands Center and Gardens. Other places like The River at Rancho Mirage and Rancho Las Palmas Country Club might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Rancho Mirage
When traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what the weather will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 81°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 106°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 108°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 95°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall