Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Puerto Morelos
Planning for a vacation in Puerto Morelos? Bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Puerto Morelos ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This romantic city features coral reefs and is known for its beaches and entertainment.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Puerto Morelos
- Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its helpful staff and location!
- Casa Boutique Hokhmah
Cats and dogs stay free
- Layla Guesthouse - Tropical Garden Overlooking The Beach
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests love its breakfast and proximity to shopping!
Visiting Puerto Morelos with Your Pet
Want to get out and about in Puerto Morelos? Top places to visit include Puerto Morelos Town Square and Puerto Morelos Beach. Enjoy the great outdoors at Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park, Puerto Morelos Reef, and Petempich Bay. Other places like Ojo de Agua Beach and Crococun Zoo might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Puerto Morelos
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 86°F daytime, 67°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 72°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 76°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 89°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall