Escape to 'Beef Holler Lodge' for an adventurous getaway to Castlewood, Virginia! The vacation rental cabin has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and can accommodate up to 9 travelers. Enjoy views of the surrounding rolling hills and small pond from the 2-story deck of this comfortable, pet-friendly home. Ideally located near Saint Paul, this home places you and your family minutes from adventures in the great outdoors, including hiking to Little Stony Falls and Devil's Bathtub natural swimming hole!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress, 2 Twin Air Mattresses, Reclining Twin Couch
'Beef Holler Lodge' has everything you need to have a fun-filled getaway! Complete with a covered deck furnished with a large picnic table and chairs overlooking the small pond, you'll love spending time out here admiring the serene mountain views. Stroll down to the water's edge and relax on the double-swing in the shade of the boathouse. The property also features a newly discovered cave by the pond! Be sure to take some time to explore it during your stay.
Inside, you'll find an open and wood-paneled living area. Prepare home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen and gather around the dining table to feast together. The living room has plush furniture and a flat-screen TV to keep you entertained when you're not mesmerized by the views from the picture window.
Each bedroom promises a comfortable and relaxing night's sleep. The master bedroom includes a queen bed and flat-screen TV while the second bedroom, perfect for kids or best friends, features a bunk bed!
-- THE LOCATION --
Traverse the Little Stony Falls Trail for a family-friendly and relaxing hike. Enjoy the views of the waterfall and rushing current from the bridges and footpaths. If you're visiting in spring, you'll be treated to the blossoming flowers!
Devil's Bathtub, a natural swimming hole, is 18 miles from home and offers a thrilling experience! The 7-mile hike is difficult in places but will lead you to a naturally smooth swimming hole perfecting for cooling off from your hike up.
St. Paul is a quaint small town brimming with charm and hospitality. Enjoy breakfast all day at the Huddle House before indulging in a few local brews from Sugar Hill Brewing Company. Stop by the Heart of Appalachia tourist center to learn more about the wonderful area.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, flat-screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player with DVDs, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, 2-story deck with pond views, newly discovered cave, parking available for 4 vehicles in the gravel driveway, and more
- Charming Castlewood location near Little Stony Falls, 18 miles from Devil's Bathtub swimming hole, and 8 miles from Saint Paul
- Nearest Major Airport: Tri-Cities Airport (~50 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property can accommodate 5 guests in beds and another 5 guests with the use of the provided air mattresses and reclining twin couch