Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Prescott
If you want to take a trip to Prescott, bring fido or kitty with you! Choose from 17 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Prescott ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its library, this historical city features mountains and is also a good location for nature hikes.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Prescott
- Motel 6 Prescott, AZ
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Quality Inn Prescott
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
- GreenTree Inn of Prescott Valley
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and helpful staff!
Visiting Prescott with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Prescott during your trip? Cultural attractions will entice you like Sharlot Hall Museum, Highlands Center for Natural History, and Phippen Museum. Other places like Prescott Historic Downtown and Yavapai County Courthouse might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Prescott
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 63°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 77°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall