Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Pismo Beach
If you're considering your holiday in Pismo Beach, bring fido or kitty with you! You'll find 11 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Pismo Beach ready to welcome you. Known for its beaches, this relaxing city is also good for excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Pismo Beach
- The Tides Oceanview Inn and Cottages
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
- Edgewater Inn And Suites
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool and comfy beds!
- The Palomar Inn
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its comfy beds and proximity to shopping!
Visiting Pismo Beach with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Pismo Beach during your trip? The tide is calling at North Beach Campground, Pismo State Beach, and Pirates Cove. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Pismo Beach Pier and Price Anniversary House.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Pismo Beach
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the temperature will be. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 63°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 66°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 68°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 67°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall