Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Pinckneyville
If you're considering your trip to Pinckneyville, bring along your cat or dog! This rural city features parks and is known for its opera and seafood restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Pinckneyville
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Pinckneyville
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its bar and helpful staff!
Visiting Pinckneyville with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Pinckneyville while on vacation? Take in fun attractions like Pinckneyville Fairgrounds or the scenic views at Pyramid State Recreation Area. While exploring the area, you might want to go to DuQuoin State Fairgrounds and Sparta Country Club.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Pinckneyville
If your pet is traveling with you, it's useful to know what the weather will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 62°F daytime, 21°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 88°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 74°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall