Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Orange Beach
If you're considering your holiday in Orange Beach, bring your pet along! Known for its beaches, this city is also good for dolphin viewing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Orange Beach
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach - Gulf Shores, an IHG Hotel
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Orange Beach with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Orange Beach during your trip? Enjoy the great outdoors at Cotton Bayou Trailhead, Catman Road Trailhead, and Rattlesnake Ridge Trailhead. Other places like Orange Beach Indian and Sea Museum and Adventure Island might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Orange Beach
If your pet is traveling with you, it can be useful to know what to expect with the weather. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 73°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 65°F nighttime with 20 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 83°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall