Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Mount Laurel
Planning a trip to Mount Laurel? Bring your cat or dog with you! Choose from 34 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Mount Laurel ready to welcome you. Known for its shopping and water parks, this family-friendly city features gardens.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Mount Laurel
- Motel 6 Brooklawn, NJ - Philadelphia
Pets stay free
See why guests like its overall value and proximity to airport!
- The Westin Mount Laurel
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its bar and pleasant rooms!
- Comfort Inn & Suites
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its convenient parking and location!
Visiting Mount Laurel with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Mount Laurel? The city's top places to visit include Moorestown Mall, Cherry Hill Mall, and BB&T Pavilion. Enjoy the great outdoors at Wharton State Forest, Laurel Acres Park, and Cooper River Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Adventure Aquarium and Funplex.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Mount Laurel
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 57°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 71°F daytime, 25°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall