Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Morro Bay
If you're considering a vacation in Morro Bay, bring fido or kitty with you! You'll find 14 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Morro Bay ready to welcome you. This walkable city, known for its beaches and natural beauty, is also a good location for boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Morro Bay
- Motel 6 Morro Bay, CA
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms!
- 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its pleasant rooms and location!
- Harbor House Inn Morro Bay
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and beach locale!
Visiting Morro Bay with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Morro Bay during your trip? Enjoy the great outdoors at Morro Rock Nature Preserve, Heron Rookery Nature Preserve, and Morro Bay State Park. Other places like The Giant Chessboard and Morro Bay Skateboard Museum might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Morro Bay
If your pet is traveling with you, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 67°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 68°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 71°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 72°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall