The secluded 'Snuggle Inn' provides a cozy cabin experience for couples traveling together for a honeymoon, anniversary or just a relaxing getaway. This charming 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental sleeps up to 4 guests and is near the breathtaking Natural Bridge State Resort Park, offering an array of outdoor activities. When you have finished your adventuring for the day, return to your private hot tub and unwind by soaking in the peaceful surroundings of the lush green forest.
*Note - Gas fireplaces will not be active from April-September
-- THE CABIN --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Greeted by soaring trees and a quaint front porch with rocking chairs, this cabin will quickly feel like home. The authentic wood decor throughout creates the quintessential cabin experience.
The living room features a zesty red leather couch and armchair, a gas fireplace, and a flat screen TV offering Roku. With vaulted ceilings and natural light pouring in through the large windows, this room feels open and spacious.
For a quiet, romantic dinner at home, gather in the fully equipped kitchen and prepare your favorite recipes using the stainless steel appliances.
When you're looking to relax outdoors, head to the hot tub on the back deck for further relaxation with beautiful mountain views. The well-manicured backyard is great for numerous activities and includes a fire pit with front row seats to stargazing.
Those sharing the bedroom on the first floor will marvel at the vintage clawfoot bathtub situated in a custom-designed alcove, as well as a plush queen bed. The upstairs bedroom has a beautifully decorated quilt with a stunning view of the lush landscape surrounding the property. New mattresses as of 10/20!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, free WiFi, flat-screen TV offering Roku, outdoor fire pit, private hot tub, a porch and a deck, patio furniture, and more
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!
- Private Stanton location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, biking, rock climbing, horseback riding, zip-lining, Red River Gorge, restaurants, shops, and more
- There is camera surveillance in Birch Hollow: at Brookside, where there are two in the yard on the pole facing opposite directions at incoming/outgoing traffic and one on the porch facing the other two cameras on the pole in the yard, as well as at Sundance, where a camera is mounted on the left side of the porch facing the driveway/barn.
- This cabin is located about 15 minutes from Red River Gorge!
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement at the link provided. (Please note you will have to copy/past link into your browser. Links cannot be clicked on this platform.): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- 4WD encouraged, cabin is located up small gravel hill. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.