*** Wine Cellar's hot tub is currently down and has been removed as an amenity until it can be repaired.***
Pack your bags and take a family trip out to the 'Wine Cellar,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin located in a 300-acre private development in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest! Whether you're looking for wilderness adventures or a lush environment to relax in, this area has it all. Boasting 2,200 square feet, this cabin offers 6 lucky guests access to a private hiking trail, a wine tasting area, a pool table, private hot tub with 2 awesome views, and a gorgeous deck!
*Note - Gas fireplaces will not be active from April-September
-- THE CABIN --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bedroom | Lofted Bedroom: King Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
'Wine Cellar' is adorned with vaulted ceilings, wood beams, 6 inlaid wall sconces, and floor-to-ceiling windows, and offers stunning views of the lush and tranquil Daniel Boone National Forest! A 4-wheel drive is highly recommended.
Guests love starting their day in the living room while sitting on one of 2 red leather couches. This area not only has beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows but also boasts a flat-screen TV equipped with Roku that is perfect for movie nights after the sun goes down!
When you're not out exploring the outdoors, spend your evenings shooting pool downstairs with your friends and enjoy the comfort of the ventless gas stove. After you settle the billiards score, head out to the outdoor fire pit to finish off the day with delicious campfire s'mores or slip into the private hot tub for ultimate relaxation and an awesome view of the stars.
This beautiful cabin is situated in the highest portion of a mountain area for ultimate privacy. From the cabin, you'll be able to see an amazing rock formation in the back and a spectacular view of distant mountains in the front. If there is a full moon, you'll have a front-row seat of a Kentucky moon while enjoying the hot tub at night. With so much tranquility surrounding this home, you're sure to feel rejuvenated by the end of your vacation.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, impeccable design, wine cellar, steam shower, private hot tub, electric fireplace in the king loft bedroom, wet bar, pool table, outdoor fire pit, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV (Roku Only) and much more!
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!
- Fantastic Red River Gorge location - easy access to hiking, kayaking, paddleboarding, mountain biking, rock climbing, golf, fly fishing, festivals, horseback riding, shopping, local restaurants, and cafes!
- There is camera surveillance in Birch Hollow: at Brookside, where there are two in the yard on the pole facing opposite directions at incoming/outgoing traffic and one on the porch facing the other two cameras on the pole in the yard, as well as at Sundance, where a camera is mounted on the left side of the porch facing the driveway/barn.
- Located about 15 minutes from Red River Gorge!
-- POLICIES --
-We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. This will need to be signed after booking. You can view the entire agreement at the link provided. (Please note you will have to copy/past link into your browser. Links cannot be clicked on this platform.) : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8orfPYIG0qypE1z2XpWhoZyXTlcu1MxpJZVS5kC3_c/edit?usp=sharing
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- 4-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended, cabin is located in the highest portion of a mountain on a gravel road. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year's weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.