Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Montgomery
Wanting to plan your trip to Montgomery? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 5 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Montgomery ready to welcome you. This historical city is known for its casinos and monuments.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Montgomery
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its overall value and location!
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery - Downtown, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its breakfast and central location!
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Montgomery Hotel & Conference Ctr
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Montgomery with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Montgomery? Top places to visit include EastChase Shopping Mall and Creek Casino Montgomery. You can explore Alabama State Capitol, Cramton Bowl, and Dexter Avenue Baptist Church for a sense of the local history. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Civil Rights Memorial and The Legacy Museum.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Montgomery
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the weather will be like. Below are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 73°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 92°F daytime, 60°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 83°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall