Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Mitchell
If you're considering your holiday in Mitchell, bring fido or kitty with you! This family-friendly city is known for its castle and museums.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Mitchell
- Quality Inn Mitchell
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
- AmericInn by Wyndham Mitchell
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfortable rooms!
Visiting Mitchell with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Mitchell during your trip? Let the cultural attractions like Dakota Discovery Museum and scenic views in Hitchcock Park entice you. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Corn Palace and Valtiroty Shiloh's Tabernacle.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Mitchell
If your pet is traveling with you, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Here are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 51°F daytime, 7°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 69°F daytime, 8°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall