Spacious, open floor plan in a Vintage Minneapolis Mansion. This home has a lovely mix of old world vintage Victorian charm with newer furnishings and an updated kitchen. The garden and secluded patio area is one of kind for this downtown location.
Main floor condo unit with private side yard oasis and large back yard for functions .
Property has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Very centrally located in the middle of the city. Close the Convention Center, US Bank Stadium, Target Field, Target Center. Plenty of restaurants, bars, nightlife, coffee shops are within walking distance from this one of kind property.
Main floor condo unit with private side yard oasis and large back yard for functions . The second level has office space, and the main door is shared and there is a unit below with long term tenants as well. However, the condo has a separate door in the foyer and the unit is private.
Located less than 2 miles south of downtown Minneapolis, Stevens Square creates a rich and diverse mid-city experience. Living here puts you just minutes from some of the best nightlife and shopping in the Twin Cities, and ample public transportation leaves it all at your fingertips. The neighborhood itself has its own charm with a strong artistic presence and a trend toward green living.
Artists are drawn to Stevens Square for its laid-back vibe, breathtaking view of the downtown cityscape and close proximity to various art schools. Business professionals flock here for the affordable housing and convenient location. You also find a vibrant community of pet lovers thanks to the neighborhood's abundance of pet-friendly apartments.
Parking: There is one off street parking space available and street parking for additional cars.
**IMPORTANT RULES - PLEASE READ**
• This property potentially may have exterior surveillance equipment and interior noise monitoring on the home.
• Any booking will require a selfie taken with a valid ID due to our contactless check-in process.
• Guests booking close to arrival date may require an additional $2000 deposit
• Guests living within a 60 mile radius of the home may not be allowed contactless check-in
• All guests must be over the age of 25 unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
• No smoking
• No pets allowed
• No events
• Please respect the home and clean up after yourself!
• Quite Hours – Strictly 10PM-7AM
• Direct Bookings or Vrbo Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Your email address is required for us to send the Rental Agreement. Please inquire about the Terms and Conditions Prior to Booking.
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.