One of only two units located on the top floor of the brand new Sable building in the North Loop! This open air Penthouse is decorated with sophistication and features soaring 12-ft ceilings and oversize windows. Your whole group can relax and enjoy a glass of wine on the incredibly large private balcony! Unwind in style at our Members’ Lounge, host friends for dinner and skyline views on the rooftop deck. Here, the everyday is never ordinary.
• Accommodations for 6 guests this suite has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, featuring two King beds and a full sized pull out couch.
• 55" TVs in each bedroom
• Large granite island perfect for entertaining
• Large Private balcony with gas fireplace
• Free underground ramp parking
• Access to the Rooftop deck with gas grills and outdoor TV (available for all guests)
• 1st floor Member's lounge with custom Shuffleboard
Although you may be tempted to hang out on that comfy living room couch for your entire stay, don’t forget to check out the building’s fabulous amenities.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table. Winner buys the first round at one of the nearby craft breweries!
Let’s not forget the most important thing: your unit amenities! The apartment is equipped with fast WiFi, heat, and air conditioning for optimal comfort and connected-ness.
One underground parking space in the ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis soon!
Welcome to the North Loop! Our neighborhood is considered the most up-and-coming neighborhood in Minneapolis, and you’ll find some of the city’s best boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurants within walking distance of this condo. Artists, merchants, restaurants and tech businesses have all gravitated here for the neighborhood’s energetic vibe and easy transit access.
Minneapolis has a vibrant dining scene, and we’re always happy to share restaurant recommendations! Here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar & Grill (3-minute walk)
• Bar La Grassa (3-minute walk)
• Rise Bagel Co. (3-minute walk)
• Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza (4-minute walk)
• Nolo’s Kitchen and Bar (5-minute walk)
• Inbound BrewCo (9-minute walk)
• Red Cow North Loop (13-minute walk)
• Spoon and Stable (13-minute walk)
Looking for things to do in the Twin Cities? Add these fun activities and attractions to your Minneapolis itinerary:
• Acme Comedy Club (8-minute walk)
• Trapped Puzzle Room (8-minute walk)
• Upstairs Circus (11-minute walk)
• Target Field (10-minute walk)
• Target Center (15-minute walk)
• Mall of America (20-minute drive or 40 minutes by light rail)
• US Bank Stadium (8-minute drive or 15 minutes by light rail)
• Minneapolis Sculpture Garden (7-minute drive)
• Como Park Zoo and Conservatory (20-minute drive)
• Minnesota Zoo (30-minute drive)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest bank: Sunrise Bank (4-minute walk)
• Closest gas station: Holiday (2-minute drive or 6-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Alchemy 365 North Loop (3-minute walk)
As guests, your safety is highly important to us. Having effective measures in place can greatly reduce the risk of injury/harm in the occasion of an emergency. The main safety features included are:
•Carbon Monoxide Detector
•First Aid Kit
There are a number of house rules that come along with this property and we ask guests politely to respect them. Let's work together to achieve the optimal experience. Doing your part means:
• No smoking anywhere in the building or on private balconies.
• No pets
• Check in anytime after 4PM
• Check out by 11AM
This home is designed for families and responsible adults. This property DOES NOT allow parties of any kind including but not limited to:
• Wedding Parties
• Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
• Event Parties, etc.
The quiet hours for this home are 10pm – 7am. We love our neighbors!
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.
Renters must be 25 years or older and are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.
★ Concierge Services Available ★
The Staff at Minnestay can help with just about any request, big or small. High-end customer service is a point of pride for us!
ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE JUST ASK. We strive to make “Every Stay a 5-Star Stay”.
These are just a few of our Fine Services available for additional charge, upon request:
*Daily / Weekly Cleaning Service
*Yoga Instructor (in-home)
*Massage Therapist (in-home)
*Grocery and Beverage Shopping (we can have your fridge stocked before you arrive!)
*Dry Cleaning / Laundry
** If cancellation occurs a 3% credit card processing fee will be charged
Rental License #