New Sixth Floor, Stylish, Sunny, Loft - Perfect Location
Welcome to Minneapolis! Enjoy the best of the Twin Cities from this modern Downtown Minneapolis loft, perfect for business trips, Minneapolis area events, and city getaways.
This stunning 6th Floor Alcove Suite features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, the ability to sleep 4 comfortably, an expansive 6th floor view from the bedroom and living room, with cheerful, modern, comfortable décor throughout. High-speed WIFI and lots of workspace included.
BED & BATH
• 1 queen bed, separated from the living room with a divider for privacy has high quality bedding, good lighting for bedtime reading. A walk-in closet provides lots of storage space. Wake up to natural light from the large windows or use the blackout blinds and sleep in.
• Living room: 1 queen-size pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests.
• Roomy bathroom: Includes a shower-tub combo, large sink counter. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light!
WONDERFUL LIVING SPACE
• This sixth floor loft features an open, functional kitchen-living area where you’ll find a comfortable couch, coffee table, C-tables for eating or working, a new 65” Vizio 4K UHD Quantum TV with sound system, and a breakfast nook with adjustable-height stools.
• High ceilings and oversized windows make the loft feel large and bright!
• The loft’s kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, French press, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, full sets of festive dishes, utensils and, of course, glassware for any beverage choice.
• Need to work? The kitchen nook and the living room C-tables are perfect for reading, writing, or doing computer work. An Echo smart speaker will keep you informed. Many outlets and phone charging stations are available throughout the loft.
LOFT ESSENTIALS: EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED
• The loft is equipped with fast Wi-Fi and controllable heat and air conditioning for optimal comfort.
• A modern Bosch washer and drier combination is located in the bathroom.
• One parking space in the covered parking ramp, just a few steps from the loft, is included. This is a valuable amenity.
• You’ll be only a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For 20 years, Minnestay has been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
BUILDING AMENITIES TO EXPAND YOUR ENJOYMENT
• Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating, dining options, and BBQ stations.
• On the first floor, you will find a comfortable Member’s Lounge, a range of reading materials, workstations with a street view, and a fun custom shuffleboard table.
BEST TWIN CITIES LOCATION
• Vibrant North Loop location, surrounded by acclaimed restaurants, bars, shops and galleries. Located in the city’s old Warehouse District, the North Loop is one of the Twin Cities’ fastest growing and most dynamic neighborhoods—and for good reason. Steeped in rich history and adjacent to Downtown Minneapolis, the revitalized area has become THE place to live, work, eat, shop and play. Artists, merchants, restaurants, and tech businesses have gravitated here, finding the old warehouse spaces, ease of transportation, and neighborhood energy uniquely suited to their needs. At Sable, you will discover the same.
• Only minutes to Downtown Minneapolis business district.
• Easy walk to Target Field and Target Center; just 1.5 miles to US Bank Stadium.
• 5 blocks walk to catch the modern light rail system, which will whisk you off to Mall of America, MSP airport, many other Twin Cities venues.
• Enter the extensive Minneapolis bicycling, jogging, and walking Cedar Lake Trail just 3 blocks away.
• Yet, Sable is on a quiet, low traffic, brick-paved street.
Restaurants and taprooms-a few nearby favorites:
• The Freehouse brewpub (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• Bar La Grassa (3-minute walk)
• Rise Bagel Co. (3-minute walk)
• Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza (4-minute walk)
• Nolo’s Kitchen and Bar (5-minute walk)
• Inbound BrewCo (9 minutes), Modist Brewing (4 minutes), Fulton Taproom (5 minutes)
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Red Cow North Loop (13-minute walk)
• Spoon and Stable (13-minute walk)
• Spyhouse Coffee (5 minutes)
• Whole Foods Grocery store is a 13-minute walk, 3-minute drive away.
Shops & Boutiques nearby
• Umei Boutique
• Hazel & Rose
• Statement Boutique
• One Posh Closet
• Love Your Melon Studio
• Martin Patrick 3
• James and Mary Laurie Bookseller
• Hardt Jewelry
Area Activities & Attractions
The Minneapolis area offers some of the best year-round activities and attractions. Whether you
wish to go to the beach or go ice skating, Minneapolis has the perfect activity for everyone.
• Minneapolis Institute of Art, Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
• Guthrie Theater
• Minnesota Orchestra Hall
• Target Field, Target Center and US Bank Stadium
• Mall of America
• Como Zoo & the Minnesota Zoo
• Lake of the Isles, Bde Maka Ska, Lake Harriet, Cedar Lake, Minnehaha Falls
• Mississippi River biking and walking trails, bridges including the historic Stone Arch Bridge
• Acme Comedy Club
The North Loop gives new meaning to neighborhood living. Leave the car and walk to favorite eateries and pubs, bike along the mighty Mississippi, or hop on nearby I-94 and I-394 for quick access east, west and downtown. Whether you like to plan the day or seize it, Sable lets you do you.
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis soon!
** If cancellation occurs a 3% credit card processing fee will be charged
Rental License #