Welcome to Minneapolis! Enjoy the best of the Twin Cities from this modern Downtown Minneapolis condo, which is perfect for business trips or city getaways.
• Modern loft layout with tall ceilings + separate bedroom
• Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• In-unit washer + dryer
• 1 parking space included in the above ground ramp
• Access to rooftop terrace featuring an outdoor TV, and gas grills and the 1st Floor Member's Lounge with custom shuffleboard.
• Excellent North Loop location just a 10-minute walk from Target Field
• Within walking distance of the Target Center and fabulous restaurants
Minneapolis is where it’s at! Experience the perfect combination of style and comfort at this hip North Loop loft, which includes everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
--BED and BATH--
Up to 4 guests can sleep comfortably in this one-bedroom apartment:
• Bedroom: 1 queen bed, separated from the living room
• Living room: 1 pull-out couch, large enough for 2 guests
The bedroom has plenty of storage space in the closet, and the artwork adds a pop of style. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding and wake up to natural light from the large windows.
The bathroom is located outside of the bedroom so it’s convenient for all of the guests, and it includes a large glass shower, toilet, and sink. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light!
The loft features an open kitchen/living area, where you’ll find a lovely couch, coffee table, flat-screen TV, and a breakfast nook with two barstools.
Although the North Loop is packed with amazing restaurants, the kitchen has everything you need for a home-cooked meal. Appliances include a refrigerator, freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker, and the cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils.
The living area features high ceilings, wood floors, and oversized windows for a sunny, sophisticated ambiance.
Although you may be tempted to hang out on that comfy living room couch for your entire stay, don’t forget to check out the building’s fabulous amenities.
Head up to the rooftop deck for panoramic views of the Minneapolis skyline, plenty of outdoor seating options, and BBQ stations where you can try your hand at grilling a Minnesotan classic, the Juicy Lucy.
On the first floor, you’ll find a swanky Member’s Lounge with a custom shuffleboard table.
Let’s not forget the most important thing: your unit amenities! The apartment is equipped with fast WiFi, heat, and air conditioning for optimal comfort and connected-ness.
One parking space in the covered parking ramp is included with your reservation. Even your car can stay nice and dry!
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis soon!
Welcome to the North Loop! Our neighborhood is considered the most up-and-coming neighborhood in Minneapolis, and you’ll find some of the city’s best boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurants within walking distance of this condo. Artists, merchants, restaurants and tech businesses have all gravitated here for the neighborhood’s energetic vibe and easy transit access.
Looking for things to do in the Twin Cities? Add these fun activities and attractions to your Minneapolis itinerary:
• Acme Comedy Club (8-minute walk)
• Trapped Puzzle Room (8-minute walk)
• Upstairs Circus (11-minute walk)
• Target Field (10-minute walk)
• Target Center (15-minute walk)
• Mall of America (20-minute drive or 40 minutes by light rail)
• US Bank Stadium (8-minute drive or 15 minutes by light rail)
• Minneapolis Sculpture Garden (7-minute drive)
• Como Park Zoo and Conservatory (20-minute drive)
• Minnesota Zoo (30-minute drive)
Minneapolis has a vibrant dining scene, and we’re always happy to share restaurant recommendations! Here are a few nearby favorites:
• Thr3 Jack (next door)
• Bunker’s Music Bar and Grill (2-minute walk)
• The Freehouse (2-minute walk)
• Cuzzy’s Bar & Grill (3-minute walk)
• Bar La Grassa (3-minute walk)
• Rise Bagel Co. (3-minute walk)
• Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza (4-minute walk)
• Nolo’s Kitchen and Bar (5-minute walk)
• Inbound BrewCo (9-minute walk)
• Red Cow North Loop (13-minute walk)
• Spoon and Stable (13-minute walk)
In addition to the fun stuff, you can also find all the essentials for a comfortable stay within walking distance:
• Closest supermarket: Whole Foods Market (13-minute walk)
• Closest coffee shop: FRGMNT Coffee (Nordic Building) (2-minute walk)
• Closest bank: Sunrise Bank (4-minute walk)
• Closest gas station: Holiday (2-minute drive or 6-minute walk)
• Closest gym: Alchemy 365 North Loop (3-minute walk)
Renters must be 25 years or older and are required to sign Minnestay's Rental Agreement prior to check in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please inquire about the terms and conditions prior to booking. A photo ID is also required prior to check in.
** If cancellation occurs a 3% credit card processing fee will be charged
Rental License #