Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Madison
If you're considering your trip to Madison, bring fido or kitty with you! This city, known for its university life, is also a good location for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Madison
- Super 8 by Wyndham Madison
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms!
- AmericInn by Wyndham Madison SD
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Madison with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Madison during your trip? Take in fun attractions like Prairie Village or the scenic views at Lake Herman State Park. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Dakota State University and Lake Madison.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Madison
When traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 49°F daytime, 4°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 28°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 84°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 66°F daytime, 5°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall