Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Lubbock
Planning for a vacation in Lubbock? Bring your pet along! Choose from 37 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Lubbock ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its university life, is also a good location for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Lubbock
- Motel 6 Lubbock, TX
Pets stay free
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Econo Lodge Lubbock I-27
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Lubbock with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Lubbock? Enjoy the great outdoors at Clapp Park, Maxey Park, and Aztlan Park. Other places like Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech and United Supermarkets Arena might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Lubbock
When traveling with a pet, it can be helpful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 71°F daytime, 26°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 93°F daytime, 53°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 80°F daytime, 26°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall