Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Laramie
If you want to take a trip to Laramie, bring along your cat or dog! Known for its university life, this city is also good for football.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Laramie
- Motel 6 Laramie, WY
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Laramie Valley Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
- Days Inn by Wyndham Laramie
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Laramie with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Laramie? Enjoy the great outdoors at Bamforth National Wildlife Refuge, Hutton Lake National Wildlife Refuge, and Tie City Trailhead. Other places like Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site and Fort Sanders might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Laramie
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help with your planning:
- January-March: 47°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 78°F daytime, 22°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 81°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 62°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall