Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Lake George
If you're planning a vacation in Lake George, bring along your cat or dog! There are 28 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Lake George ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its lakeside and mountains, this quaint city features natural beauty.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Lake George
- King Hendrick Motel
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and location!
- Amber Lantern Lake George Motel and Cottage Rentals
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool and clean guestrooms!
- Pine Tree Motel & Cabins
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Lake George with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Lake George during your trip? Enjoy the great outdoors at Shepard's Beach Park, Lake George Steamboat Company, and Lake George Dog Beach. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are House of Frankenstein Wax Museum and Lake George Shoreline Cruises.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Lake George
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 49°F daytime, 6°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 80°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 81°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 64°F daytime, 10°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall