Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Kadoka
If you're planning a trip to Kadoka, bring fido or kitty with you! Known for its coffeehouses, this luxury city is also good for adventure tours.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Kadoka
- Minute Man RV Park & Lodging
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff!
- Lakota Lodge
Dogs stay free
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and quiet location!
- Budget Host Sundowner Motor Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its WiFi and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Kadoka with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Kadoka? Enjoy the great outdoors at Chamberlain Pass, Kadoka Lake, and Badlands Petrified Gardens. You might want to go to Minuteman Missile National Historic Site and Prairie Homestead Historic Site while exploring the area.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Kadoka
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 54°F daytime, 9°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 28°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 70°F daytime, 9°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall