Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Jekyll Island
If you're planning a trip to Jekyll Island, bring along your cat or dog! There are 2 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Jekyll Island ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its beaches, this city is also good for biking.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Jekyll Island
- Seafarer Inn & Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms!
- Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island, an IHG Hotel
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and guestroom size!
Visiting Jekyll Island with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Jekyll Island during your trip? Top places to visit include Driftwood Beach and Saint Simons Island Pier. There are plenty of things to do and some to note are Jekyll Island Golf Club, Great Dunes Park, and Jekyll Harbor Marina. Other places like Georgia Sea Turtle Center and Jekyll Island State Park might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Jekyll Island
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 72°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 82°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall