Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Jacksonville
If you're considering your holiday in Jacksonville, bring along your pet! Known for its beaches, this city is also good for camping.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Jacksonville
- Motel 6 Jacksonville, NC
Cats and dogs stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool and guestroom size!
- Candlewood Suites New Bern, an IHG Hotel
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its guestroom size and location!
- Staybridge Suites Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune Area, an IHG Hotel
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its helpful staff and high-quality beds!
Visiting Jacksonville with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Jacksonville while on vacation? Take in fun attractions like Lynnwood Park Zoo or the scenic views at Onslow Pines Park. Other places like Jacksonville Mall and Coastal Carolina Community College might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Jacksonville
When traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the weather will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you decide:
- January-March: 71°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 57°F nighttime with 20 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 80°F daytime, 31°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall