Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Huntington Beach
Wanting to plan your trip to Huntington Beach? Bring along your cat or dog! Choose from 6 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Huntington Beach ready to welcome you. This walkable city is known for its beaches and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its restaurant and location!
- Huntington Beach Getaway
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
- Kimpton Shorebreak Huntington Beach Resort, an IHG Hotel
Pets stay free
See why guests love its family friendliness and pleasant rooms!
Visiting Huntington Beach with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Huntington Beach? The tide is calling at Huntington Dog Beach, Bolsa Chica State Beach, and Huntington City Beach. Other places like Huntington Beach Sports Complex and Huntington Beach Public Library might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Huntington Beach
When traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 73°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 81°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 85°F daytime, 60°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 82°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall