Return to tradition and tranquility in farm country, and stay at the FarmHouse Inn on a 385 acre organic family farm. The Inn has most everything you need for a break, and longer term stay and still work and/or home school: fast wifi for zoom meetings and computer/technology. Text works best, but cell calls are good outside.
Due to COVID-19, there is self check--in with a keycode. We space reservations, air the house and disinfect. We use trained professional cleaning services.
Extra of towels, duplicate sheets for all beds, washer & dryer, and a completely outfitted kitchen with extra refrigerator & stove. Enjoy cups of coffee and sunshine on the sunporch, walks in the pastures if the grass-fed cows aren't mowing.
Explore northeast Nebraska by visiting the Nissen Wine vineyard, Bow Valley’s historic Sts. Peter and Paul church, and the Lewis and Clark recreation area up by Yankton, SD.
Amenities include: Peace coffee, TV, DVD, toys, books, games, fully-outfitted kitchen, laundry, wifi.
House Rules: No parties or events unless prior approval.
1. You'er welcome to walk in the pastures if there are no cattle grazing, but watch for badger holes!
2. No Hunting
3. No ATVs, 4 wheelers or snowmobiles.
4. No smoking in the house
5. No Pets unless prior arrangements made
6. No access to restricted areas in the house or any out buildings.
7. No fire pit OR outside fires.